AWS Cloud Engineer (M/W/D)
For our location in Hamburg we are looking for a full-time AWS Cloud Engineer (M/W/D) as soon as possible.
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science.
- Practical experience in developing cloud-based solutions with Java and/or Python and/or Node.js in an agile environment.
- Good knowledge of the different AWS services, such as DynamoDB, iOT Core, Cognito, iOT device management, iOT MQTT, Lambda, AWS API Gateway, Amazon S3, etc..
- Basic knowledge of the Azure cloud technology from Microsoft would be a plus
- Good written and spoken English and/or German.
- Willingness to learn and to drive new backend technologies, concept and languages.
- Ability to move and to work in Germany/Hamburg
What we offer
- Exciting and innovative Cloud, IoT, AWS, Voice control Service- based projects
- Application of the latest software development methods, tools and concepts
- Talented and highly motivated colleagues
- Working in interdisciplinary and agile teams
- Flexible working time and free soft drinks
- Advanced vocational training
- Typical Hamburg benefits
- Start-up atmosphere in our new office in Hamburg
- Activity in a future-oriented and constantly growing company
- Provide technical expertise and architectural know-how for defining and building cloud-based platform such as AWS
- Understand, analyse and further implement existing backend services and APIs while considering code quality and user experience.
- Ability to work in a self-managing and cross functional team.
And we are:
DewertOkin GmbH, headquartered in Kirchlengern in North Rhine-Westphalia, is a leading global manufacturer of drive and system technology and an independent industrial company within the global technology group Phoenix Mecano AG. In development, design and planning processes, we implement innovative quality products for the medical, office, bedding and seating segments in cross-divisional teams.
We look forward to receiving your application documents stating your possible starting date and your salary expectations.