- Adjustment force
- This refers to the force that a drive can generate to enable movement in a mechanism.
- Adjustment speed
- The adjustment speed of lifting columns at constant external load depends on both the type of lifting column and the connected control unit.
- Adjustment travel (stroke)
- Distance that a drive can be extended from its installation length.
- Ambient temperatures
- The intended use of all components is ensured when the ambient temperature specified in the data sheet in maintained.